LABORATORY – TECHNICAL GAS SUPPLY LAB
Standard reducers with gauge, back inlet and downward outlet. They can be combined to inlet shut-off valves, wall connector, dosage valve and a variety of gauges and accessories. Products are made of brass or AISI 316L stainless steel. All pressure reducers include a stainless-steel membrane. Our range includes a variety of versatile pressure reducers to meet our customers’ needs with made-to-measure solutions. Our pressure reducer range is 100% Made in Italy.
- Wide variety of installation options for lab furniture thanks to the LabSystem modular design
- Colour labels specific for gas types according to DIN13792
- Multiple inlet and outlet connections available (G1/2, G3/8)
- Technical gases and use of compressed air
- Max pureness 6.0
For wall, plate, suspended and counter mounting with a great variety of combinations, covering every need.
- MAX inlet pressure 20BAR / 290PSI
- OUTLET pressure 0.1-10BAR / 1.45-145PSI
- Body material Chrome-plated brass / Aisi 316L stainless steel
- Temperature range From -20 °C to +60 °C – From -4 °F to +140 °F
- Colour code DIN EN 13792
- Connection UNI EN ISO 228/1
- Material Brass / Aisi 316L